Recent Facebook Posts
Check out the kind words for UCAT Occupational Therapist, our own KC. : .”…was referred to UCAT by Andy Curry at Roads to Independence in Ogden…
https://www.striderbikes.com/blog/strider-racing/item/5640-saltlakecityjune25th Come on out and support these athletes and Special Olympic athletes..
Finally some good news….Well done Darin Brush, new USOR Executive Director. http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865656462/Changes-in-state-agency-keep-the-focus-on-helping-people.html?pg=all
- Apply August 25, 2016Under the direction of an assigned case manager, organize and implement services for students with communication disabilities including assessment ...
- Compass Points August 25, 2016The free performance is part of the Independent Living & Assistive Technology Conference "Mission: Possible" Monday and Tuesday at the hotel and ...
- National Coalition For Assistive And Treatment Technology August 25, 20165210 PADME Act on POPVOX, a civic tech platform connecting people and government. … National Coalition for Assistive and Rehab Technology ...
- Wheelchairs August 25, 2016This Pin was discovered by Doris Marino. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest. | See more about Wheelchairs, Assistive Technology and ...
- Projeto Assistivo August 25, 2016The Assistive Technology Project, whose purpose was the creation of rehabilitation product. It was done a series of studies flaccid quadriplegia and ...
- WHAT SHOULD THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY | Free Download PDF August 24, 2016Esl Students With Assistive Technology Introduction Across The United State One Of ... Using Technology To Promote Expression And Selfconcept.
- [PDF] Assistive Technology: Interventions for Individuals with Severe/Profound and Multiple August 24, 2016Get's Enjoy The Reads Now http://bookspedia.com.playsterpdf.com/?book=1461442281Reading Assistive Technology: Interventions for Individuals ...
- Autism Spectrum Disorders/Assistive Technology August 24, 2016Special Education: Autism Spectrum Disorders/Assistive Technology: Tenure-track, Assistant Professor faculty position to begin August 2017.
- Assistive Technology Workshop August 24, 2016A showcase of Accessibility Services' Assistive Technology equipment presented by CUNY LEADS Advisor Chandrika Surajpal.
- Daejeon Assistive Technology Center August 24, 2016Platforms: Android; Apps: 1; Free: 1; Paid: 0; Discounts: 0; Rating: Not rated; Downloads: 0; More from developer: Daejeon Assistive Technology ...
- Apply August 25, 2016
The Utah Center for Assistive Technology will hold an open house Thursday, October 1st, 2015 from 3:00 to 6:00 pm. We will have over 20 vendors join us this year […]
I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and give some background on what I am bringing to my new position as UCAT Director. My name is Mike Wollenzien. […]
UCAT’s own Occupational Therapist, Kevin Christensen, is a young professional with many talents. When he’s not busy modifying devices, meeting with clients, performing evaluations for prospective drivers reliant upon hand controls, […]
Please join us for the premier conference on assistive technology in the state of Utah! This year’s conference will be at the Ogden Eccles Conference Center February 4th and 5th. […]
UCAT would like to introduce Julia Pearce to our team. Julia comes to us from Granite School District where she worked with the Utah Assistive Technology Team and will be […]
KSL news story featuring Tommy Turgeon, Steve Townsend and the Ability Found OGDEN — His walk is unusual, but it’s a victory for 18-year-old Tommy Turgeon because […]
Posted on July 5, 2013 | No CommentsUCAT was asked by OPTIONS for Independence to help build a walker for an individual that is 7’4″ and weighs 730 pounds. We recommended a walker with a 750 lb weight capacity […]
Posted on May 2, 2013 | No CommentsUCAT would like to introduce Kevin Christensen as our new employee. Kevin is a great addition for us because of his education, experience evaluating assistive technology with a wide variety […]
Posted on August 26, 2012 | No CommentsUCAT’s mission statement is: Helping people with disabilities identify and obtain assistive technology that will enhance the quality of their lives. Recently a client gave us an astonishing thank you […]
Posted on July 25, 2012 | No CommentsKen Reid of UCAT helped orchestrate a wonderful multi-agency project for a client in great need of a manual wheelchair. He worked with Katie Terry-Corbridge who was helping her get other […]
Posted on July 20, 2012 | No CommentsUCAT and Vocational Rehabilitation have a client with Arthrogryposis, a congenital disorder characterized by multiple joint contractures, muscle weakness, and fibrosis. Steve Townsend recommended a number of vehicle modifications enabling […]
Posted on July 13, 2012 | No CommentsOur good friend, Michael was kind enough to share his thoughts on the difference the SiCare Environmental Control Unit (ECU) has made in his life. The Veterans Administration (VA) contacted us […]
Posted on July 12, 2012 | No CommentsSometimes a small adaptation can make a world of difference, and is all it takes for a client to remain independent at work. Kevin John’s experience with a Vocational Rehabilitation […]
Posted on May 25, 2012 | No CommentsMine Worker Returns to Work After Severe Injury Our client, who lost about one-half of his right hand in a mine accident has returned to work full time. Thanks to a […]
Posted on April 25, 2012 | No CommentsA family brought us this bike trailer and we adapted it using old wheelchair seating so that the boy could then recreate with his family. Kevin John took the original […]
Posted on June 7, 2011 | No CommentsUCAT had the opportunity to do some work for a family in Nephi through the AgrAbility of Utah Project. The referral we received: I am currently working with a sweet, […]