- Assistive Technology and Science download March 29, 2015Assistive Technology and Science pdf download. Erganzt wird sie durch einen umfangreichen Assistive Technology and Science Kommentar.
- Smart Home Assistive Technology March 29, 2015Smart Home Assistive Technology on Interior Design Ideas with HD Resolution 907x1131 pixels is Best Fresh Home Design and Interior Decorating ...
- Assistive technology March 29, 2015What is Assistive Technology Children with disabilities face many barrier to their being successful in the classroom. Assistive technology allows ...
- Assistive Technology Products Westminster Technologies March 29, 2015Assistive technology products: overview, Assistive technology products. assistive technology products are specialty hardware and software products ...
- Consumer Tips For Evaluating Assistive Technology Products March 29, 2015Assistive technology tools: writing | reading rockets, There is a wide range of assistive technology (at) tools available to help students who struggle ...
- Powerpoint Assistive Technology March 29, 2015What is assistive technology? (AT) AT is “any device or service that helps a student with a disability to meet his/her Individual Education Plan (IEP) ...
- Kidspiration Inspiration March 29, 2015Assistive technology devices for writing and spelling this document was developed by the georgia project for assistive technology, a project of the ...
- Assistive Technology March 29, 2015When I first heard the term assistive technology, I thought it was another term for mobile learning. In some ways it is, but it is on a whole new level, ...
- Assistive Technology March 28, 2015Presentation of several assistive technologies available to classroom teachers.
- Physical Therapy Assistant Assistive Technology Wheelchair Program Salary in Denver, CO March 28, 2015Average Physical Therapy Assistant Assistive Technology Wheelchair Program salaries for job postings in Denver, CO are 4% lower than average ...
- Assistive Technology and Science download March 29, 2015
UATT Conference February 4th and 5th, 2015
Please join us for the premier conference on assistive technology in the state of Utah! This year’s conference will be at the Ogden Eccles Conference Center February 4th and 5th. […]
UCAT Annual Open House 2014
The Utah Center for Assistive Technology will hold an open house on Wednesday, October 1st, 2014 from 3:00 to 6:00 pm. We will have over 20 vendors join us this […]
Meet our new staff member – Julia Pearce
UCAT would like to introduce Julia Pearce to our team. Julia comes to us from Granite School District where she worked with the Utah Assistive Technology Team and will be […]
Modified SUV, scooter gifted to college-bound man with spina bifida
KSL news story featuring Tommy Turgeon, Steve Townsend and the Ability Found OGDEN — His walk is unusual, but it’s a victory for 18-year-old Tommy Turgeon because […]
Lightning McQueen Adaptation
Last year UCAT was asked to help in a great project called Go Baby Go out of Delaware where research is being done to modify and adapt ride on toy […]
We’ve all heard the quote, “work to live, not live to work”. We couldn’t agree more—work should be a part of life, but not life itself. UCAT strives to help […]
Posted on August 26, 2012 | No CommentsUCAT’s mission statement is: Helping people with disabilities identify and obtain assistive technology that will enhance the quality of their lives. Recently a client gave us an astonishing thank you […]
Posted on July 25, 2012 | No CommentsKen Reid of UCAT helped orchestrate a wonderful multi-agency project for a client in great need of a manual wheelchair. He worked with Katie Terry-Corbridge who was helping her get other […]
Posted on July 20, 2012 | No CommentsUCAT and Vocational Rehabilitation have a client with Arthrogryposis, a congenital disorder characterized by multiple joint contractures, muscle weakness, and fibrosis. Steve Townsend recommended a number of vehicle modifications enabling […]
Posted on July 13, 2012 | No CommentsOur good friend, Michael was kind enough to share his thoughts on the difference the SiCare Environmental Control Unit (ECU) has made in his life. The Veterans Administration (VA) contacted us […]
Posted on July 12, 2012 | No CommentsSometimes a small adaptation can make a world of difference, and is all it takes for a client to remain independent at work. Kevin John’s experience with a Vocational Rehabilitation […]
Posted on May 25, 2012 | No CommentsMine Worker Returns to Work After Severe Injury Our client, who lost about one-half of his right hand in a mine accident has returned to work full time. Thanks to a […]
Posted on April 25, 2012 | No CommentsA family brought us this bike trailer and we adapted it using old wheelchair seating so that the boy could then recreate with his family. Kevin John took the original […]
Posted on June 7, 2011 | No CommentsUCAT had the opportunity to do some work for a family in Nephi through the AgrAbility of Utah Project. The referral we received: I am currently working with a sweet, […]
Posted on April 29, 2011 | No CommentsBackground: A mother requested help finding a way for her son to be able to play fetch with his companion dog; however, the son was quadriplegic and had no movement in […]
Posted on March 11, 2011 | No CommentsWrite up by Kevin John Wii Remote modification Background: An individual contacted us with the request to adapt a Wii remote that would allow him to play his favorite Wii […]