Recent Facebook Posts
We had a great open house! Thanks to all that came to see the latest in technology devices, to our amazing vendors and staff that spent so much..
Join the Utah Assistive Technology Teams for their TechTuesday featuring “Bookshare”! You can join by visiting using https://zoom.us/j/8018879533..
Join UATT for a training on how to use the power of Bookshare . Join them live or via webinar. See detailed information below.
- New Technology Helps NJ's Developmentally Disabled Gain Independence October 26, 2016Assisted or adaptive technology is a broad category, experts note, that refers to anything that can help anyone do something better — including items ...
- In Coimbatore Today October 26, 2016Avinashilingam University: Seminar on 'Opportunities in Assistive Technology - Ability Tools, 10 a.m.. Government College of Technology: 'Alternate ...
- Student With Dyslexia Blossoms With Assistive Technology.mp3 October 25, 2016Student With Dyslexia Blossoms With Assistive Technology mp3 скачать, слушать онлайн в хорошем качестве 320.
- Technology Matters: The Future of Assistive #Technology October 25, 2016Event Notice. The population of people with disabilities and older people is growing and technology is also developing at a great speed. Assistive ...
- Academic Technology Specialist October 25, 2016Researches, evaluates, selects, and implements assistive technology solutions to meet the College's IT accessibility compliance objectives, as well as ...
- Cutting Edge School Tech: Focus On Differences October 25, 2016The specific technology to which I'm referring is called Assistive Technology which is actually a rather silly term because what is technology if it is not ...
- TRAVIS PHILLIPS-REACH SERVICES October 25, 2016Travis goes onto outline the continuing services of this non-profit including: Independent living training, Assistive technology, housing for veterans.
- We need action October 25, 2016If you or a loved one are in need of such services or assistive technology, or if you have ideas on how to assist, please join us at the office of Northern ...
- Assistive Technology Sales Specialist October 25, 2016View details & apply online for this Assistive Technology Sales Specialist vacancy on reed.co.uk, the UK's #1 job site.
- Greeper Laces October 25, 2016There are so many shoe lacing solutions available now for individuals with or without disabilities. Greeper Laces are one such product. They were ...
- New Technology Helps NJ's Developmentally Disabled Gain Independence October 26, 2016
The Utah Center for Assistive Technology will hold an open house Thursday, October 13, 2015 from 3:00 to 6:00 pm. We will have over 20 vendors join us this year […]
I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and give some background on what I am bringing to my new position as UCAT Director. My name is Mike Wollenzien. […]
UCAT’s own Occupational Therapist, Kevin Christensen, is a young professional with many talents. When he’s not busy modifying devices, meeting with clients, performing evaluations for prospective drivers reliant upon hand controls, […]
Please join us for the premier conference on assistive technology in the state of Utah! This year’s conference will be at the Ogden Eccles Conference Center February 4th and 5th. […]
UCAT would like to introduce Julia Pearce to our team. Julia comes to us from Granite School District where she worked with the Utah Assistive Technology Team and will be […]
KSL news story featuring Tommy Turgeon, Steve Townsend and the Ability Found OGDEN — His walk is unusual, but it’s a victory for 18-year-old Tommy Turgeon because […]
Posted on July 5, 2013 | No CommentsUCAT was asked by OPTIONS for Independence to help build a walker for an individual that is 7’4″ and weighs 730 pounds. We recommended a walker with a 750 lb weight capacity […]
Posted on May 2, 2013 | No CommentsUCAT would like to introduce Kevin Christensen as our new employee. Kevin is a great addition for us because of his education, experience evaluating assistive technology with a wide variety […]
Posted on August 26, 2012 | No CommentsUCAT’s mission statement is: Helping people with disabilities identify and obtain assistive technology that will enhance the quality of their lives. Recently a client gave us an astonishing thank you […]
Posted on July 25, 2012 | No CommentsKen Reid of UCAT helped orchestrate a wonderful multi-agency project for a client in great need of a manual wheelchair. He worked with Katie Terry-Corbridge who was helping her get other […]
Posted on July 20, 2012 | No CommentsUCAT and Vocational Rehabilitation have a client with Arthrogryposis, a congenital disorder characterized by multiple joint contractures, muscle weakness, and fibrosis. Steve Townsend recommended a number of vehicle modifications enabling […]
Posted on July 13, 2012 | No CommentsOur good friend, Michael was kind enough to share his thoughts on the difference the SiCare Environmental Control Unit (ECU) has made in his life. The Veterans Administration (VA) contacted us […]
Posted on July 12, 2012 | No CommentsSometimes a small adaptation can make a world of difference, and is all it takes for a client to remain independent at work. Kevin John’s experience with a Vocational Rehabilitation […]
Posted on May 25, 2012 | No CommentsMine Worker Returns to Work After Severe Injury Our client, who lost about one-half of his right hand in a mine accident has returned to work full time. Thanks to a […]
Posted on April 25, 2012 | No CommentsA family brought us this bike trailer and we adapted it using old wheelchair seating so that the boy could then recreate with his family. Kevin John took the original […]
Posted on June 7, 2011 | No CommentsUCAT had the opportunity to do some work for a family in Nephi through the AgrAbility of Utah Project. The referral we received: I am currently working with a sweet, […]