Recent Facebook Posts
Student Success Story! The Cache Valley District Assistive Technology team worked with an 8th grade student with significant physical disabilities…
Awesome job Sam and Chris. We love Ellen’s comments at the end. “To hear that you wouldnt be employable and you gave Sam a job and he is excelling..
Please join us for a training from CoughDrop to learn how the unique features of CoughDrop and how you can utilize cloud technology to give you..
Article from our friends at Strider. If you are interested in trying one of their bikes, 3 different sizes are available for trial at our center…
- National Disability Institute, Spring Bank and Bronx Independent Living Services Launch Assistive ... May 1, 2016http://www.forextv.com/top-news/national-disability-institute-spring-bank-and-bronx-independent-living-services-launch-assistive-technology-loan- ...
- Description May 1, 2016Find a new career. Job description: Assistive Technology. Employer: Sunbelt Staffing. Location: San Jose, CA.
- Changing the Assistive Technology Paradigm [Presentation] May 1, 2016Over 95% of those who could benefit do not use computer-based Assistive Technology (AT). A study by Microsoft and Forrester found that 2/3 of adults ...
- Accessible Products And Assistive Tech | Ux/ui Design May 1, 2016Learn with Udacity and Google in our FREE Product Design course and check out the Tech Entrepreneur Nanodegree program! ▻▻▻ ...
- Matching Device and Consumer for Successful Rehabilitation May 1, 2016If the IEP committee determines that a particular assistive technology device is. of rehabilitation technology. device for my client Ms. Consumer.
- Assistive Technologies: Principles and Practice 2nd Edition May 1, 20163 rd Edition. job accommodation and assistive technology resources and.Dear Evolve Customer: Evolve is currently experiencing an outage.
- Market Manager Assistive Technology Jobs in US, Market Manager Assistive Technology Jobs May 1, 2016Post your resume now and get your first dream job! careerrobot.net, Market Manager Assistive Technology Jobs in US | careerrobot.net US ...
- LIBBY WIERSEMA: Excitement builds as giving day nears May 1, 2016... will help us accomplish many things,” said Walter Sparrow, director, “such as providing assistive technology to more than 115 at-risk children.
- Research paper on assistive technology May 1, 2016Urgent essay help. Usa essay writing services. Custom Writing Service - Great Discounts · 100% Authenticity - Buy Online! make article about web ...
- History of Assistive Technology May 1, 2016This lesson provides a timeline and brief description of each important event in the history of assistive technology, as well as an introduction to...
- National Disability Institute, Spring Bank and Bronx Independent Living Services Launch Assistive ... May 1, 2016
The Utah Center for Assistive Technology will hold an open house Thursday, October 1st, 2015 from 3:00 to 6:00 pm. We will have over 20 vendors join us this year […]
I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and give some background on what I am bringing to my new position as UCAT Director. My name is Mike Wollenzien. […]
UCAT’s own Occupational Therapist, Kevin Christensen, is a young professional with many talents. When he’s not busy modifying devices, meeting with clients, performing evaluations for prospective drivers reliant upon hand controls, […]
Please join us for the premier conference on assistive technology in the state of Utah! This year’s conference will be at the Ogden Eccles Conference Center February 4th and 5th. […]
UCAT would like to introduce Julia Pearce to our team. Julia comes to us from Granite School District where she worked with the Utah Assistive Technology Team and will be […]
KSL news story featuring Tommy Turgeon, Steve Townsend and the Ability Found OGDEN — His walk is unusual, but it’s a victory for 18-year-old Tommy Turgeon because […]
Posted on July 5, 2013 | No CommentsUCAT was asked by OPTIONS for Independence to help build a walker for an individual that is 7’4″ and weighs 730 pounds. We recommended a walker with a 750 lb weight capacity […]
Posted on May 2, 2013 | No CommentsUCAT would like to introduce Kevin Christensen as our new employee. Kevin is a great addition for us because of his education, experience evaluating assistive technology with a wide variety […]
Posted on August 26, 2012 | No CommentsUCAT’s mission statement is: Helping people with disabilities identify and obtain assistive technology that will enhance the quality of their lives. Recently a client gave us an astonishing thank you […]
Posted on July 25, 2012 | No CommentsKen Reid of UCAT helped orchestrate a wonderful multi-agency project for a client in great need of a manual wheelchair. He worked with Katie Terry-Corbridge who was helping her get other […]
Posted on July 20, 2012 | No CommentsUCAT and Vocational Rehabilitation have a client with Arthrogryposis, a congenital disorder characterized by multiple joint contractures, muscle weakness, and fibrosis. Steve Townsend recommended a number of vehicle modifications enabling […]
Posted on July 13, 2012 | No CommentsOur good friend, Michael was kind enough to share his thoughts on the difference the SiCare Environmental Control Unit (ECU) has made in his life. The Veterans Administration (VA) contacted us […]
Posted on July 12, 2012 | No CommentsSometimes a small adaptation can make a world of difference, and is all it takes for a client to remain independent at work. Kevin John’s experience with a Vocational Rehabilitation […]
Posted on May 25, 2012 | No CommentsMine Worker Returns to Work After Severe Injury Our client, who lost about one-half of his right hand in a mine accident has returned to work full time. Thanks to a […]
Posted on April 25, 2012 | No CommentsA family brought us this bike trailer and we adapted it using old wheelchair seating so that the boy could then recreate with his family. Kevin John took the original […]
Posted on June 7, 2011 | No CommentsUCAT had the opportunity to do some work for a family in Nephi through the AgrAbility of Utah Project. The referral we received: I am currently working with a sweet, […]