Recent Facebook Posts
UCAT has been a proud partner with GoBabyGo since 2012. Learn more about how we can help adapt a car for your child.
Occupational Therapist Kevin Christensen answers all the exciting questions you’ve ever wanted answers to
Read a blog post by Senecca documenting her determination to be able to drive and how UCAT helped adapt and modify her van. “Not driving in our..
We had a lot of fun meeting with these United Arab Emirates ambassadors from “improving Services for People with Disabilities” . Thanks to the..
Nice tutorial on the basics of Toy Cars for Powered Mobility & the Go Baby Go Project Presented by Kevin Christensen OTR/L of UCAT. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffuQT01Ehu8
- News Recap - AT&T (T), Himax Technologies (HIMX), One Horizon Group (OHGI) Huntington ... May 29, 2015... Inc. (T) and New York University's ABILITY Lab are working with the Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America ...
- Assistive Technology: Access for All Students (2nd Edition) May 29, 2015Things such after raw A people, her spits a assistive near technology since the access into Utah, struck rob for interviewingvital before who simply get ...
- Interim Assistive Technology and Telecare Consultant May 29, 2015View details & apply online for this Interim Assistive Technology and Telecare Consultant vacancy on reed.co.uk, the UK's #1 job site.
- Cool Tablet Solutions! May 29, 2015Assistive Technology Solutions. Modularhose Tablet Solutions. Tablet Holder Arm W/Clamp Kit. Tablet Holder Arm W/Clamp Kit. Quickly and Easily ...
- Assistive Technology Items May 29, 2015Location: Raleigh. Scope: Assistive Technology Items. Notes: Questions deadline: 06/08/15. Plans: From Owner. See attached file. Owner Type: Public ...
- How assistive technology is changing special education May 29, 2015The advancing technological landscape in which we live is changing ways we educate our children, and assistive technology is creating a world that ...
- Text communication May 29, 2015Email: info@smartboxAT.com. Smartbox Assistive Technology, Smart House, 4a Court Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 3BL. Copyright © 2010 ...
- Personal tax credits: Finalised award statistics May 29, 2015If you use assistive technology and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Telegram reporter honoured by COD-NL for disability coverage May 29, 2015Over the past year, Belec has covered a wide range of stories focusing on inclusivity, including housing accessibility, assistive technology, accessible ...
- Step into the future with REX Bionics May 29, 2015Though there are no cures for individuals with spinal cord injuries or other mobility impairments, technology such as REX Bionics, is helping these ...
- News Recap - AT&T (T), Himax Technologies (HIMX), One Horizon Group (OHGI) Huntington ... May 29, 2015
UCAT’s own Occupational Therapist, Kevin Christensen, is a young professional with many talents. When he’s not busy modifying devices, meeting with clients, performing evaluations for prospective drivers reliant upon hand controls, […]
Please join us for the premier conference on assistive technology in the state of Utah! This year’s conference will be at the Ogden Eccles Conference Center February 4th and 5th. […]
The Utah Center for Assistive Technology will hold an open house on Wednesday, October 1st, 2014 from 3:00 to 6:00 pm. We will have over 20 vendors join us this […]
UCAT would like to introduce Julia Pearce to our team. Julia comes to us from Granite School District where she worked with the Utah Assistive Technology Team and will be […]
KSL news story featuring Tommy Turgeon, Steve Townsend and the Ability Found OGDEN — His walk is unusual, but it’s a victory for 18-year-old Tommy Turgeon because […]
Last year UCAT was asked to help in a great project called Go Baby Go out of Delaware where research is being done to modify and adapt ride on toy […]
Posted on May 2, 2013 | No CommentsUCAT would like to introduce Kevin Christensen as our new employee. Kevin is a great addition for us because of his education, experience evaluating assistive technology with a wide variety […]
Posted on August 26, 2012 | No CommentsUCAT’s mission statement is: Helping people with disabilities identify and obtain assistive technology that will enhance the quality of their lives. Recently a client gave us an astonishing thank you […]
Posted on July 25, 2012 | No CommentsKen Reid of UCAT helped orchestrate a wonderful multi-agency project for a client in great need of a manual wheelchair. He worked with Katie Terry-Corbridge who was helping her get other […]
Posted on July 20, 2012 | No CommentsUCAT and Vocational Rehabilitation have a client with Arthrogryposis, a congenital disorder characterized by multiple joint contractures, muscle weakness, and fibrosis. Steve Townsend recommended a number of vehicle modifications enabling […]
Posted on July 13, 2012 | No CommentsOur good friend, Michael was kind enough to share his thoughts on the difference the SiCare Environmental Control Unit (ECU) has made in his life. The Veterans Administration (VA) contacted us […]
Posted on July 12, 2012 | No CommentsSometimes a small adaptation can make a world of difference, and is all it takes for a client to remain independent at work. Kevin John’s experience with a Vocational Rehabilitation […]
Posted on May 25, 2012 | No CommentsMine Worker Returns to Work After Severe Injury Our client, who lost about one-half of his right hand in a mine accident has returned to work full time. Thanks to a […]
Posted on April 25, 2012 | No CommentsA family brought us this bike trailer and we adapted it using old wheelchair seating so that the boy could then recreate with his family. Kevin John took the original […]
Posted on June 7, 2011 | No CommentsUCAT had the opportunity to do some work for a family in Nephi through the AgrAbility of Utah Project. The referral we received: I am currently working with a sweet, […]
Posted on April 29, 2011 | No CommentsBackground: A mother requested help finding a way for her son to be able to play fetch with his companion dog; however, the son was quadriplegic and had no movement in […]