Recent Facebook Posts
Please join the Utah Assistive Technology Teams TechTuesday. This month will be hosted by Janalyn Biesinger from the Granite AT Team and Diana..
We had the great pleasure to work with The Learning Center for Families in St. George last week. We look forward to better serving the families..
Please join the Utah Assistive Technology Team project for their TechTuesday on November 8, 2016. They will be featuring Read and Write from..
We had a great open house! Thanks to all that came to see the latest in technology devices, to our amazing vendors and staff that spent so much..
- Contract award notice December 9, 2016Abstract: To further develop an Assistive Technology Service for vulnerable residents across Rutland. The aim is to provide technological responses to ...
- Speakers' Table: Business talks in R.I., week of Dec. 11 December 9, 2016The Ocean State Center for Independent Living will host a free Lunch and Learn Workshop on the "Top 10 Most Requested Assistive Technology ...
- Aylesbury's Johnny takes silver medal at inaugural bionic Paralympics December 9, 2016A spokesperson for the event said: “Cybathlon provides a platform for the development of novel assistive technologies that are useful for daily life.
- The Big Read: Technology helps break down barriers for workers with disabilities December 9, 2016There is a plethora of assistive technology devices in the international marketplace. In Singapore, devices available here range from optical character ...
- essay on assistive devices December 9, 2016The impacts of assistive technology for the blind and visually impaired Essays: Home » Essay » The Impacts Of Assistive Technology For The Blind.
- Assistive technology to help the disabled at work December 9, 2016From video magnifiers to height adjustable tables, technologies that enable the di.
- RE2 Robotics to design assistive manipulator arm for wounded US Army soldiers December 9, 2016"This is one of the main reasons why RE2 Robotics is in business – to develop technologies that improve quality of life." The new assistive robotic arm ...
- A Guide To Assistive Technologies, Tools And Resources For People O December 9, 2016Computer Resources For People With Disabilities: A Guide To Assistive Technologies, Tools And Resources For People Of All Ages | esyhiig.ru.
- Study warns that medical implants need better wireless security settings December 9, 2016Well beyond any eyesight assistive technology on the drawing board today, it still is in the course of the series and movies, hacked twice by his ...
- Rushcliffe residents could get SMaRT messages through their TV December 9, 2016The product, which is unique among assistive technology, also allows family and friends to be involved. They can send texts and pictures to their loved ...
- Contract award notice December 9, 2016
Please join the Utah Assistive Technology Teams TechTuesday on December 13, 2017. This month will be hosted by Janalyn Biesinger from the Granite AT Team and Diana Higham (Speech Assistant). […]
The Utah Center for Assistive Technology will hold an open house Thursday, October 13, 2015 from 3:00 to 6:00 pm. We will have over 20 vendors join us this year […]
I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and give some background on what I am bringing to my new position as UCAT Director. My name is Mike Wollenzien. […]
UCAT’s own Occupational Therapist, Kevin Christensen, is a young professional with many talents. When he’s not busy modifying devices, meeting with clients, performing evaluations for prospective drivers reliant upon hand controls, […]
Please join us for the premier conference on assistive technology in the state of Utah! This year’s conference will be at the Ogden Eccles Conference Center February 4th and 5th. […]
UCAT would like to introduce Julia Pearce to our team. Julia comes to us from Granite School District where she worked with the Utah Assistive Technology Team and will be […]
Posted on July 15, 2013 | No CommentsWe can’t begin to count the number of times we have been told by clients that they wish they had found UCAT sooner; however, this is an example of a […]
Posted on July 5, 2013 | No CommentsUCAT was asked by OPTIONS for Independence to help build a walker for an individual that is 7’4″ and weighs 730 pounds. We recommended a walker with a 750 lb weight capacity […]
Posted on May 2, 2013 | No CommentsUCAT would like to introduce Kevin Christensen as our new employee. Kevin is a great addition for us because of his education, experience evaluating assistive technology with a wide variety […]
Posted on August 26, 2012 | No CommentsUCAT’s mission statement is: Helping people with disabilities identify and obtain assistive technology that will enhance the quality of their lives. Recently a client gave us an astonishing thank you […]
Posted on July 25, 2012 | No CommentsKen Reid of UCAT helped orchestrate a wonderful multi-agency project for a client in great need of a manual wheelchair. He worked with Katie Terry-Corbridge who was helping her get other […]
Posted on July 20, 2012 | No CommentsUCAT and Vocational Rehabilitation have a client with Arthrogryposis, a congenital disorder characterized by multiple joint contractures, muscle weakness, and fibrosis. Steve Townsend recommended a number of vehicle modifications enabling […]
Posted on July 13, 2012 | No CommentsOur good friend, Michael was kind enough to share his thoughts on the difference the SiCare Environmental Control Unit (ECU) has made in his life. The Veterans Administration (VA) contacted us […]
Posted on July 12, 2012 | No CommentsSometimes a small adaptation can make a world of difference, and is all it takes for a client to remain independent at work. Kevin John’s experience with a Vocational Rehabilitation […]
Posted on May 25, 2012 | No CommentsMine Worker Returns to Work After Severe Injury Our client, who lost about one-half of his right hand in a mine accident has returned to work full time. Thanks to a […]
Posted on April 25, 2012 | No CommentsA family brought us this bike trailer and we adapted it using old wheelchair seating so that the boy could then recreate with his family. Kevin John took the original […]