Recent Facebook Posts
Please join us for Utah’s premier assistive technology conference March 6th and 7th. The conference is free of charge for anyone in the state..
Please join the UATT and USBE for a three-part webinar series on assistive technology federal requirements for LEAs.
- Nipissing U Assistive Technology January 22, 2017Nipissing U Assistive Technology and more! Hot trend topics of Nipissing U Assistive Technology. Most popular content about Nipissing U Assistive ...
- AT Banter Podcast Episode 34 - TellMeTV by AT Banter January 22, 2017Stream AT Banter Podcast Episode 34 - TellMeTV by AT Banter - An Assistive Technology Podcast from desktop or your mobile device.
- rjcooper.com January 22, 2017COMODO | Re Scan |. Comodo SSL is a digital certificates provide by Comodo Group's Certificate authority for internet security certificates. It is used ...
- Kwl chart template January 22, 2017Kwl Chart Template.kwl chart template assistive technology assessing my pre lesson. kwl chart templates to download or modify online. use kwl ...
- Moving force January 22, 2017The SAS100 is powered by what is known as assistive technology, geared to improving the quality of life for the elderly and differently abled ...
- Assistive Technology - Using Microsoft Word January 22, 2017Eventbrite - Learning and Teaching Institute - Study Skills. presents Assistive Technology - Using Microsoft Word - Friday, 3 February 2017 at ...
- Assistive Technology Professional January 22, 2017Assistive Technology Professional Because Badass Miracle Worker Isn't An Official Job Title. If You Proud Your Job, This Shirt Makes A Great Gift For ...
- Sir Donald Bradman Essay January 22, 2017See all assistive technology content. A traumatic brain injury can bring with it all sorts of challenges. A person's balance may be off; he may have lost ...
- Assistive Technologies for Individuals Who Are Deaf [Autosaved] January 21, 2017Assistive Technologies for Individuals Who Are Deaf [Autosaved] - Free download as Powerpoint Presentation (.ppt / .pptx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File ...
- First...Then Assistive Technology January 21, 2017First...Then that can be cut out, laminated, and used with Velcro to make interactive. Choices are provided.
- Nipissing U Assistive Technology January 22, 2017
Please join us for the premier conference on assistive technology in the state of Utah. This year’s conference will be held at the Utah Valley Convention Center in Provo, on […]
Please join the Utah Assistive Technology Teams TechTuesday on December 13, 2017. This month will be hosted by Janalyn Biesinger from the Granite AT Team and Diana Higham (Speech Assistant). […]
The Utah Center for Assistive Technology will hold an open house Thursday, October 13, 2015 from 3:00 to 6:00 pm. We will have over 20 vendors join us this year […]
I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and give some background on what I am bringing to my new position as UCAT Director. My name is Mike Wollenzien. […]
UCAT’s own Occupational Therapist, Kevin Christensen, is a young professional with many talents. When he’s not busy modifying devices, meeting with clients, performing evaluations for prospective drivers reliant upon hand controls, […]
Please join us for the premier conference on assistive technology in the state of Utah! This year’s conference will be at the Ogden Eccles Conference Center February 4th and 5th. […]
Posted on August 5, 2013 | No CommentsSteve Townsend worked with his client in obtaining a spinner on her steering wheel which allows her to drive independently. Monique was born with Epidermolysis Bullosa which causes her hands […]
Posted on July 15, 2013 | No CommentsWe can’t begin to count the number of times we have been told by clients that they wish they had found UCAT sooner; however, this is an example of a […]
Posted on July 5, 2013 | No CommentsUCAT was asked by OPTIONS for Independence to help build a walker for an individual that is 7’4″ and weighs 730 pounds. We recommended a walker with a 750 lb weight capacity […]
Posted on May 2, 2013 | No CommentsUCAT would like to introduce Kevin Christensen as our new employee. Kevin is a great addition for us because of his education, experience evaluating assistive technology with a wide variety […]
Posted on August 26, 2012 | No CommentsUCAT’s mission statement is: Helping people with disabilities identify and obtain assistive technology that will enhance the quality of their lives. Recently a client gave us an astonishing thank you […]
Posted on July 25, 2012 | No CommentsKen Reid of UCAT helped orchestrate a wonderful multi-agency project for a client in great need of a manual wheelchair. He worked with Katie Terry-Corbridge who was helping her get other […]
Posted on July 20, 2012 | No CommentsUCAT and Vocational Rehabilitation have a client with Arthrogryposis, a congenital disorder characterized by multiple joint contractures, muscle weakness, and fibrosis. Steve Townsend recommended a number of vehicle modifications enabling […]
Posted on July 13, 2012 | No CommentsOur good friend, Michael was kind enough to share his thoughts on the difference the SiCare Environmental Control Unit (ECU) has made in his life. The Veterans Administration (VA) contacted us […]
Posted on July 12, 2012 | No CommentsSometimes a small adaptation can make a world of difference, and is all it takes for a client to remain independent at work. Kevin John’s experience with a Vocational Rehabilitation […]
Posted on May 25, 2012 | No CommentsMine Worker Returns to Work After Severe Injury Our client, who lost about one-half of his right hand in a mine accident has returned to work full time. Thanks to a […]