- You & Your Young Child: Assistive Technology July 28, 2014A Program Devoted To Early Childhood. Please Visit dickinsonparentsconnect.org For More Information. BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE CHILDHOOD ...
- Tech Tip: Ruby HD XL July 28, 2014Greg Blackman from Eye Can See shows us the new Ruby HD video magnifier by Freedom Scientific. Check it out! Share this...
- to read other Ripoff Reports on Assistive technology Services July 28, 2014Ripoff Report | assistive technology services directory of 1 Complaints & Reviews: Assistive technology Services ats Company does not honor ...
- Assistive technology Services ats Company does not honor warranty! July 28, 2014Assistive technology Services Complaint Review: Assistive technology Services ats Company does not honor warranty! Internet/Ebay.
- assistive technology access specialist July 28, 2014This is a 15-hour per week position, to coordinate and provide assistive technology services out of the Assistive Technology Tryout Center located in ...
- Sorted! Text-15 Users licence July 28, 2014A simple program which de-sequences a text and presents it to the pupil as a puzzle to be solved. Pupils receive feedback according to the accuracy ...
- georgia assistive technology project ga tools for life July 28, 2014Buy georgia assistive technology project ga tools for life. If you are thinking to Buy georgia assistive technology project ga tools for life, You need to:.
- Assistive Tech Project July 28, 2014Answer Sheet: Assistive TechQuest. Name: Megan Brown Instructions: 1. As an individual, work through the webquest located at ...
- Mixed Methods in Research Association Conference, Boston - 2014 July 28, 2014The conference theme was Coming at Things Differently and focused on harnessing the heterogeneity of mixed methods research. The conference ... […]
- ILT2012 Conference What Works? Assistive Technology + Literacy Strategies for Learner Success July 28, 2014Assistive Technology + Literacy Strategies for Learner Success. ... Spelling, and Literacy - Teacher In-Service Training, "Assistive Technology for the ...
- You & Your Young Child: Assistive Technology July 28, 2014
Meet our new staff member – Julia Pearce
UCAT would like to introduce Julia Pearce to our team. Julia comes to us from Granite School District where she worked with the Utah Assistive Technology Team and will be […]
Modified SUV, scooter gifted to college-bound man with spina bifida
KSL news story featuring Tommy Turgeon, Steve Townsend and the Ability Found OGDEN — His walk is unusual, but it’s a victory for 18-year-old Tommy Turgeon because […]
Lightning McQueen Adaptation
Last year UCAT was asked to help in a great project called Go Baby Go out of Delaware where research is being done to modify and adapt ride on toy […]
2013 Annual Open House
The Utah Center for Assistive Technolgy Annual Open House October 1, 2013 3:00-6:00 pm Its time for our annual open house where we will be showcasing the newest assistive technology […]
We’ve all heard the quote, “work to live, not live to work”. We couldn’t agree more—work should be a part of life, but not life itself. UCAT strives to help […]
Adapted Steering Controls
Steve Townsend worked with his client in obtaining a spinner on her steering wheel which allows her to drive independently. Monique was born with Epidermolysis Bullosa which causes her hands […]
Posted on July 25, 2012 | No CommentsKen Reid of UCAT helped orchestrate a wonderful multi-agency project for a client in great need of a manual wheelchair. He worked with Katie Terry-Corbridge who was helping her get other […]
Posted on July 20, 2012 | No CommentsUCAT and Vocational Rehabilitation have a client with Arthrogryposis, a congenital disorder characterized by multiple joint contractures, muscle weakness, and fibrosis. Steve Townsend recommended a number of vehicle modifications enabling […]
Posted on July 13, 2012 | No CommentsOur good friend, Michael was kind enough to share his thoughts on the difference the SiCare Environmental Control Unit (ECU) has made in his life. The Veterans Administration (VA) contacted us […]
Posted on July 12, 2012 | No CommentsSometimes a small adaptation can make a world of difference, and is all it takes for a client to remain independent at work. Kevin John’s experience with a Vocational Rehabilitation […]
Posted on May 25, 2012 | No CommentsMine Worker Returns to Work After Severe Injury Our client, who lost about one-half of his right hand in a mine accident has returned to work full time. Thanks to a […]
Posted on April 25, 2012 | No CommentsA family brought us this bike trailer and we adapted it using old wheelchair seating so that the boy could then recreate with his family. Kevin John took the original […]
Posted on June 7, 2011 | No CommentsUCAT had the opportunity to do some work for a family in Nephi through the AgrAbility of Utah Project. The referral we received: I am currently working with a sweet, […]
Posted on April 29, 2011 | No CommentsBackground: A mother requested help finding a way for her son to be able to play fetch with his companion dog; however, the son was quadriplegic and had no movement in […]
Posted on March 11, 2011 | No CommentsWrite up by Kevin John Wii Remote modification Background: An individual contacted us with the request to adapt a Wii remote that would allow him to play his favorite Wii […]
Posted on January 26, 2011 | No CommentsThe world of assistive technology is always changing. UCAT employees are constantly trying to keep up with and learn the latest in our field to better serve our clients. One […]